Classic Rock Forums  

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Gameroom [0] NFL Pick 'em Arcade
Go Back   Classic Rock Forums > Main Rock Lounge > Classic Rock in the News
Home Calendar Gallery FAQDonate

Classic Rock in the News This area finds "Classic Rock" in the news and posts the articles to the site.

Closed Thread

Submit Tools Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2016, 08:34 AM   #1
Site Admin
Classic Rocker
Administrator

My Mood:

Give Thanks: 0
Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America' - Ultimate C

Ultimate Classic Rock

Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America'
Ultimate Classic Rock
Ted Nugent has responded to Donald Trump's surprising victory in last night's Presidential election with an exuberant, ‚??Stranglehold‚??-quoting Facebook Live session. ‚??Are you kidding me? America still has a soul. Not everybody, but enough of us. We went ...

More...
Old 11-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #2
kw21925
He's very clean, isn't he?

Location: In a laundromat, a million miles away as the crow flies

Gameroom cash: $3692
Give Thanks: 141
Re: Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America' - Ultima

Don't thank me, I didn't vote for the SOB.
Some people say tube sound is a smoky nightclub with a hot chick in a red dress, itís a warm swimming pool in summer, glowing green against the purple twilight, itís a . . . well, hell, you canít really explain tube sound.
3 Users Say Thanks For This Post:
Old 11-09-2016, 09:20 AM   #3
MusicLover7
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $61142
Give Thanks: 472
Re: Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America' - Ultima

Quote:
Originally Posted by kw21925 View Post
Don't thank me, I didn't vote for the SOB.
I didn't vote for the POS either. Because a vote for Trump is a vote for Putin.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
Foxhound
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $28134
Give Thanks: 264
Exclamation Re: Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America' - Ultima

I agree! But why was the Clinton campaign so daft that it wasn't running ads in the Eastern European ethnic press making this point? There are 9.5 MM Americans of Polish ancestry. Why did the Democrats not buy full page ads in the Polish press showing Red Army tanks rolling into Warsaw the day after Trump's inauguration?

The Clinton campaign was blanketing the media, but with ads that missed the point entirely. I listen to Chicago Blackhawks games on WGN Radio. Who listens to Blackhawks' games on the radio? What's the demographic here? Older white men, probably working a second job as gas station attendants, security guards, kitchen cooks, etc. The Democrats were running ads on the games last week hammering Trump and the Republicans for not respecting women! Huh?! I mean why would an audience with a demographic of working class white men care? Why were the ads not telling them that Trump's protectionist policies would raise prices, raise their taxes and endanger economic growth? Why didn't the Democrats focus on a message of jobs, jobs, jobs? Who did they think was listening to Blackhawks' games? Their base of welfare recipients in Chicago?

And aren't women full grown adult human beings with minds of their own? Do they need to be patronized with ads touting "respect"? What do women really want? They want higher paycheques, same as everybody else! So why was the Clinton campaign not targeting women with the point that Trump's protectionism will raise the prices of the things you buy and cost you your job?

Just stupidity on the part of the Clinton campaign.

Moreover, what probably hurt the Clinton campaign more than anything were precisely those promises on the part of the Hollywood set and various other hangers on to emigrate to Canada if Trump won. I can just imagine the typical man on the street thinking "You mean I can get rid of all these assholes too just by voting against that lying bitch Clinton? Where do I sign up?!!!"

Unbelievable the arrogance of some(many?) Americans thinking that we here in Canada can't wait to welcome them here with open arms. You just ran an election that was nothing but wall-to-wall mudslinging. We don't need that in our country.

These Users say Thanks to Foxhound:
Old 11-09-2016, 12:57 PM   #5
kw21925
He's very clean, isn't he?

Location: In a laundromat, a million miles away as the crow flies

Gameroom cash: $3692
Give Thanks: 141

Trust me, none of those Hollywood liberals are moving to Canada.

Four years ago, Ted Nugent said if Obama was re-elected, he (Nugent) would either be in jail or dead. But here he his, still spouting his crap.
Some people say tube sound is a smoky nightclub with a hot chick in a red dress, itís a warm swimming pool in summer, glowing green against the purple twilight, itís a . . . well, hell, you canít really explain tube sound.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:23 PM   #6
Foxhound
Classic Rocker

Gameroom cash: $28134
Give Thanks: 264
Exclamation Re: Ted Nugent Celebrates Trump's Presidential Victory: 'Thank You, America' - Ultima

Here's a list of many of the ones who said they'd jump ship to Canada:

Rosie O'Donnell
Barbra Streisand
Miley Cyrus
Lena Dunham
Amy Schumer
Jon Stewart
Cher
Chelsea Handler
Neve Campbell
Keegan-Michael Key
Ne-Yo
Raven-Symonť

Would you really rescue any of them from the drink?

Closed Thread